View Single Post

Old 04-06-2018, 12:36 PM
Banned

Liked 4,549 Times in 2,011 Posts
Talking AS THE STORY CHANGES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISCS Yoda View Post
I am referring to EVERY SINGLE MAJOR OFFICE BUILDING in NYC - MANHATTAN - and ALMOST every tourist locale as well. Let me note that the office buildings in NYC that I tend to walk into when I am there are not little trashy buildings in Hell's Kitchen, they are modern, up to date business offices, sometimes with tourist attractions included, sometimes not.

Since I don't go into office buildings in other locations in NYC's five boroughs I cannot speak to Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, or the Bronx. But I'd wager it is the same.

No conspiracy - not at all. I have no reason to go to California or Massachusetts so I do not do so. I am in NYC three or four times a year. I don't make this stuff up.
Backpeddling from EVERY building to only EVERY "modern" up to date office type buildings. Gee, there are only how many thousands of them? AND they were only too happy to let you examine the blue prints, speak with the architects, and divulge their security systems with you. AND you managed to do all that in SUCH A SHORT TIME. Simply amazing. Some may call it UNBELIEVEABLE.

Last edited by nachogrande; 04-06-2018 at 12:39 PM.