View Single Post

Old 04-08-2018, 10:08 PM

Liked 1,564 Times in 263 Posts
Default Well yes, It can happen here

Apologies to Upton Sinclair.

I live in the Peoples Republic of Boulder. Jill Adler Grano and the city attorney thought this was, I quote, "a no-brainer".
They are mistaken. The city council has never before seen the level of citizen involvement for any issue in our history that it had at last Thursday's special council session and 80% of it was against the ordinance. The deal may be done behind closed doors, but the fight is far from over.

My family does not own an Armalite Rifle style of firearm, but my Honey's M&P 15-22 is considered a weapon of war under this bad ordinance. She went to the meeting and I streamed it at work. The level of civility and rationality on our side was impressive, even to some on the council. The fight is not over and Honey may become an outlaw yet. Of course my Garands, M1 Carbines and 1903's aren't considered weapons of war under this bad ordinance.

Colorado and Boulder have not rolled over yet and the "leaders" of the PRB have been unpleasantly surprised. We'll see what happens and we'll fight. And win!

Bob Korasidas
The Following 17 Users Like Post: