View Single Post

Old 04-15-2018, 11:14 AM

Liked 62 Times in 35 Posts
Default S&W Shield answer to the Sig 365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastoff View Post
You've got it backward friend. The Sig P365 is an attempt to compete with the Shield.

Much smaller? Your idea of "much smaller" and mine are very far apart. It's slightly smaller and in a dimension that doesn't really matter; length.

The S&W Shield is the best selling gun for a reason. It's big enough for people to be able to manipulate and small enough to conceal easily. S&W got it right and would be foolish to try to make the gun smaller.

There are a lot of small guns out there. The Shield is the best of the bunch. No response from S&W is necessary.

It’s all perspective. It only matters to each individual. I didn’t ask what you would do but what will S&W will do.
It may be an answer but if it cuts into Shield sales then SW may need to answer back.
I just asked some questions about if S&W will come out with an answer and everyone wants to take things personally like they have a stake in the company. If some of you haven’t noticed, the 365 has created quite a buzz in the gun community. Plenty of Shield owners have one in hand, on order, or waiting for Sig to work out the bugs before trying one out. Just because some of you have no interest doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty others who are.
I like my Shield, a lot. However, I would not be opposed to a Shield that is the size of a 365. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by smoke33; 04-15-2018 at 11:31 AM.