View Single Post

Old 04-24-2018, 06:28 PM

Liked 575 Times in 299 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevens View Post
Fantastic purchase at that price, no question.

If I have to find something BAD to say about the true S&W PC pistols, I know exactly what to say and how to capture the absolute truth as I see and feel it:

Worst thing about true S&W PC guns is that absolutely every single one of them has the ability to make you think a little less about all the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen pistols ever made, except the Model 52.

And I'm NOT trying to be mean or degrading, I own, shoot (and LOVE) more 1-2-3rd Gens than most normal people. Just saying that if you haven't handled, own and shot some of these absolute gems, you truly have no idea what you are missing.

I wandered blindly through life, totally unaware of true PC pistols until about 6 years ago. Discovering them absolutely changed the focus of my love for handguns and defined what moves me when it comes to firearms.

(Note: I use the term "true PC" to give hint to the fact that it is completely ludicrous that S&W uses this term today, slapped on Bodyguard pistols, Shields and other chump tupperware. The real Performance Center today is no more alive than Elvis. The legend lives on in the many examples we can find such as this Recon, but anyone who refers to the PC as something that still exists is grossly uninformed. The Performance Center is history, it was lightning in a bottle and it does not exist today.)
I don’t believe this they still make PC models, granted the older experts are long since gone but they have replaced sites and done tune ups on my pc models