View Single Post

Old 04-25-2018, 11:16 AM
SWCA Member

Liked 22,634 Times in 5,858 Posts

Big Bore? I love Big Bore

Like SquarePizza above, I usually wear the old 5.11 Covert Khakis. I find many larger and heavier firearms are easy to carry in these pants pockets which are sewn with firearms in mind. I wish they would go back to the older style and offer more colors

So How about 41 Magnum like SquarePizza suggests? These can be had in Titanium, Scandium or the heavier ones in stainless steel, I find it hard to pick a favorite

I will admit that since the Night Guard family of revolvers has come out, I seldom carry the PDR/UDR (Personal Defense Revolver/Ultimate Defense Revolver) any longer. The Night Guards are just so easy to carry with their light weight Scandium frame

These CS10s chambered in 10MM Auto should fit the bill. While they only carry 6+1 rounds with the regular magazine pictured here, all of the 10MM Auto magazines can be used as your reload, So that gives you 6, 7, 8, 11 or 15 round magazines to choose from. OK, the 11 and 15s are probably to valuable as collector's items to use with your carry firearm

Unless you prefer your 10MM family of cartridges in revovlers?

While not "High Capacity" these revolvers in 45 Long Colt will do the job
This cartridge has been a reliable man-stopper for over 150 years.

Who wants to be looking at this?

I also like this 10 shot 357SIG if we are going auto-loaders

It is hard to knock this newcomer in the field of personal defense cartridges.

Last edited by colt_saa; 04-25-2018 at 02:32 PM.
The Following 11 Users Like Post: