View Single Post

Old 04-25-2018, 05:16 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 2,396 Times in 788 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbo View Post
I don't know how better to answer questions like the ones you asked, or how you could make a statement like you did, in your quote, as follows, "Even though everything Jefferson said dosen't have anything to do with freedom, guns, the second amendment, or individual libertys". Maybe you should find the most basic American History book, and start by reading it. OBTW I did give the correct title of this book, in question. It was written by Thomas Jefferson, the third president, of the USA. If you can follow the easy to follow, title, "Best Quotations of Thomas Jefferson", type it into "Google" on your computer, and you should be able to find the book. I have the Kindle edition, for 99¢.
Here's a link to it:

Contrary to what this individual claims, this book is *not* written by Thomas Jefferson. It's just an unattributed assemblage of quotes that may or may not have come from Jefferson. This is self-published rubbish that no self-respecting historian is going to place on his/her bookshelf.

I'd be happy to recommend some critically acclaimed American history books, but be warned: they're all longer than 11 pages.

Mike

Last edited by first-model; 04-25-2018 at 05:18 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: