View Single Post

Old 05-14-2018, 07:35 PM

Liked 12,677 Times in 3,377 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Callahan View Post
Yeah, I remember seeing you there. You may recall seeing my posts as well under the name Agent_PPKS, which I had later changed to Austin_Powers.

I lost my taste for that place after Searcher451 locked my Fort Smith PPK(/S) FAQ once I finally started defending myself from the good ol' boys who only posted in the thread to blatantly insult me. Apparently it was okay for them to harass me, but when I called them out by name for it that just went too far.
I had an Admin unlock it a year or so later so that I could update it with new info, but beforehand I had posted a thread on the main TP/PP Forum where I got the usually heckling and negative responses from the usually suspects, and that ultimately proved to be the last straw.

Hopefully one of these days someone will come along and start a forum for actual fans of Walther products rather than a collector's forum for elitist old men who only like the classics.
I still drop in there to see what's going on maybe every 3 or 4 months. I can't recall the last time I posted anything tough.