View Single Post

Old 05-15-2018, 06:37 PM

Liked 1,016 Times in 358 Posts

I should have mention the 2nd grip that works for me is the Pachs Presentation but prefer the Bill Davis grips slightly.

It is my guess that a covered or enclosed backstrap is what I would want. I am guessing that my preference is for the meat of the grip to be in the front and back.

I bought the plastic version of the Bill Jordan (I think they were Pachs) and while the felt good in my hand...it changed the position of my trigger finger and pressing through felt odd. I used them for one match and took them off.

I was favoring Nills over Herretts because of gripping surface. Smooth or checkered just does not invite grippiness.

I know Nills will be pricey however their stippling appears to be the gripping surface I need.

I shoot in humid weather with sweaty hands. I am looking for grip tackiness. I once had a set of Herrett Shooting Stars. Too small and slippery for me.

I would much prefer the price of Herrett to start out with ..... so suggestion of exterior that grip with sweaty hands...please.