View Single Post

Old 05-15-2018, 08:09 PM

Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts

@Sevens,

I really do not understand why I caused hostility with you. I don’t see where you believe you got no where... I did say I was going to take a second look at lead. And I don’t recall saying the information doesn’t exist.
Why, if this is common knowledge, did you not tell me about it??? I somehow rubbed you the wrong way and you pretty much went hostile from that point out. I believe it was was earlier on when I said something negative about lead. Not sure.
Anyway, you are wrong about people not plinking with X Frames. I have talked with dozens of people that do and use Ranier and Berry’s to do it. I’m not wanting to be a part of an elite club that turns their nose up at cheap because of what frame S&W builds the gun on. I just wanted some guidance from people whom I thought would willingly give it because they remember how they once knew nothing and wanted help.
Thank you for what you did give and thank everyone else for all your help. I guess I just asked way too much and seemingly did not appreciate it.
I don’t care much for going through this every time I ask a question. I’ll find another forum one day or build my own.