View Single Post

Old 05-21-2018, 07:57 AM

Liked 44 Times in 33 Posts

Well if S&W were to make these guns to the standards you want, that all are perfect, not counting operator error, the gun would not have a $450 MSRP but a $1200 or more price tag. All you need to do is look at the Model 41, it's 3 times the price for all that attention to detail.

Put another 40 rounds thru the Victory yesterday afternoon, Winchester Subsonic Max 42 grain lead HP rated at 1065fps according to the box. I've been shooting this and CCI SV that's 1070fps per the box, and both very reliable, but the Win is whole lot cleaner then the CCI has been.

I have some 4 or 5 350 round bricks of Fed AutoMatch that I will be trying out after shooting couple hundred more of the CCI and Winchester. So far no failures caused by gun and one each of the brands has had a dud primer.

With the old Millet Red Dot that I bought 15 or 20 years ago installed I can really work the steel over and I can get nickel sized groups at 25 yards w/o too much effort on my part or using fancy high dollar target ammo. Love this little gun and guess it's the best money I have spent on a gun in years.

Just to add some more info about this gun, it's has never been fired w/o a suppressor mounted, so all accuracy, cleanness and function reports are with a suppressed gun.

Last edited by Old Navy; 05-21-2018 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Suppressor comment