View Single Post

Old 05-31-2018, 12:59 PM

Liked 3,927 Times in 2,366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCHGN View Post
Well each to his own, I'm too hard headed to do that. I was driving around once and saw a guy beating on a girl out in their front yard, before I knew what was happening, I was out of my car and had that dude in a rear choke, begging for a breath. I held him 'til the cops got there. I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to have to face our Lord and explain why I shied away from helping a brother or sister in trouble with evil. YMMV

Btw Zimmerman is a hero and a Patriot and that was a good shoot and why self defense laws are written.
You truely don't know what you dont know. Zimmerman's shoot was a good one, BUT he prompted it by pursuing Martin. Anyone following the case can see he did just about everything wrong & it lead to a shooting. Hero, hardly.
Man beating a woman. Ok. You round the corner & see a guy beating a woman. You pull out your gat & order him to stop & maybe you go ahead & shoot him. What was actually happening; woman pulled a knife on the guy & assaulted him. He uses force to take the knife away & she is resisting to the last breath. So what did you see & what was actually happening? THis isn't made up stuff, why LEO don't just shoot everyone, even they cant be 100% sure what they see is what is happening.

Last edited by fredj338; 05-31-2018 at 01:03 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: