View Single Post

Old 06-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Banned

Liked 4,324 Times in 1,793 Posts

Dude. I really can't tell if you're a bleeding-heart anti-gun troll trying to drum up moronic quotes for you to repost on Reddit, or you actually think this stuff.

I find it really, really, really hard to believe anybody could actually think this stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCHGN View Post
I WANT to die saving an innocent life....just think of all the other ways folks die, and we all HAVE to do it. That's my choice. YMMV
Uh. I was planning on living another 40, maybe 50 years. I guess...

...mileage really does vary.

As for the other stuff:

(1) Castle Doctrine. I think I already explained it to you. Castle Doctrine covers your duty to retreat, or lack thereof, inside your own home. Stand Your Ground, which loosely refers to self-defense statutes which do not create an obligation to retreat in public spaces, is entirely different than Castle Doctrine.

(2) George Zimmerman was legally justified. George Zimmerman was also a total retard who managed to destroy his own life by dint of being a total retard. It doesn't matter if he's Captain of the Space Police, or what he has the right to do. He should have stayed in his stupid car. There's no such thing as a "good shoot". Even if you're such a morally-deplorable person that you think killing somebody is NBD, then you still wound up in a life-threatening situation that you conceivably could have avoided, a life-threatening situation in which you might not have prevailed, and put yourself through the post-event ordeal and all that that entails.

(3) Do you know what happens when you interject yourself into other people's domestic violence? Usually, they both turn on you. The battered wife/girlfriend decides to tell the cops about the crazy guy that attacked them for no reason. Also, "on your way home" is not "in your home".

Last edited by Wise_A; 06-01-2018 at 12:04 AM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: