View Single Post

Old 06-20-2018, 11:24 AM

Liked 127 Times in 79 Posts

Putting an Apex part in has nothing to do with being "cool" I agree with whoever said installing Apex makes a good trigger a great trigger. A few years back I installed a complete Apex kit in my M&P Pro and it's been great. But even better, I put the Apex ultimate stricker block and an Apex sear in my Shield and it's even better than my M&P Pro. I can't see how one can argue that a trigger that is smoother, has shorter take up and a shorter reset cannot improve your accuracy, it sure did mine. My Shield feels like I'm firing my Colt Gold Cup .45. It is so much easier than when you are having to tug on the trigger or worry about it twisting one way or the other. I think that most people who put down the Apex parts probably have never used them and don't want to put up the money to purchased them so they convince themselves that with practice everything will be ok. Well, I practiced both ways and I'm for more accurate with my pistols that have Apex parts in them than the others. In fact, it has saved me a ton of money because now when I look at a new gun and dry fire them to test the trigger, none of them feel that good and I don't purchase them. Most people would agree that they love a good trigger. That's my 2 cents worth. Regards, Elliot45
The Following 2 Users Like Post: