View Single Post

Old 06-20-2018, 11:25 PM

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts

isnt the reason galloway came out with the quick sear was to work in conjunction with the lighter springs? I have never messed with the springs .... just smoothing rough areas.... but I like the weight in the 7-10 pound range on triggers. If I was dead set on lightening the trigger I would give them a call on that quick sear they offer.

These triggers are not really that heavy. VP70z... Patriot 45...Colt 2000 etc. ......stay away from those if the trigger bothers you on Sigmas. I grew up on airpistols and double action revolvers so the sigma triggers are fine for me.

If it does bother you though.... by all means do something about it. I dont see anything wrong with mods to tailor a gun to the shooter. Its been done since guns were invented. Sigmas/SDs have rough edges and are made for fast, cheap, and efficient mass production. Fortunately we live in a time when aftermarket provides a lot of options. They are very good pistols as they are but do benefit from some tweeking for some shooters. Why not? Some people want a little more than just something that goes bang.
The Following User Likes This Post: