View Single Post

Old 06-21-2018, 04:33 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,398 Times in 1,082 Posts

Those tools got their start right here on this forum several years ago. I had made one for myself, being too cheap to buy one. I was showing off my invention and suddenly got requests for me to make more for sale. The rest, as they say, is history. The first models were rather crude by current standard. However, they worked. And were very cost effective. The profits were sufficient to finance some better machinery and allow me to eventually make tools that are “milspec”. The tools that now are the flagships are the third and fifth generation versions. There is a sixth generation on the drawing board that exists in my little brain. Not sure if it’s solving a nonexistent problem or not. Stay tuned....

BTW, you don’t have to buy one of my sight tools. There are others that will do the job, though many are more expensive. Regardless, the notion of beating on ansight containing glass of radioactive gas with a punch and hammer just seems like poor head work. Especially if options are available.

Last edited by epj; 06-21-2018 at 04:53 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: