View Single Post

Old 06-22-2018, 06:10 AM

Liked 2,220 Times in 1,031 Posts

Now do you guys see why I call Gary The Professor and Ralph Mr. Ralph but it sounds like Mr.Ralphs grandson might become The Professor lol that was too funny thanks for the entertainment .I want to add DANG you guys have some cool toys ,I wish I could get Mr Ralph and Gary and so e of the rest of you guys who are SWCA members to put up a picture and complete story about your lettered guns .Some of this information is just fascinating and deserves to be out here. You see I know lots of the names of authors and target shooters from back in the day are probabaly common knowledge to you but to a guy just beginning to get his feet wet and not ready for tne high board in the deep end like myself it's fascinating and very very educational .Plus I have come to the realization that most of you guys are pretty dang smart.My grandad lived with my Dad and Mom and kept me while they worked .He couldn't read until he was in his 60s but he built our house and did it without borrowing any money,he told me once "Son you can not get smart hanging around with dumb people so be careful who you befriend " .Now I'm a product of a poor county school system and I'm pretty sure the word genius hasn't been used in connection with my name other than in a sarcastic way by my wife but I like hanging around smart people ,you guys are great ! Not blowing smoke just sayin .

Last edited by S&WsRsweet; 06-22-2018 at 06:47 AM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: