View Single Post

Old 06-23-2018, 10:34 AM

Liked 22 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 345sire View Post
Seems to me you have it right, especially if your lights will enhance your view without making it clear to the intruder where you are. I mean, if you can see them, cannot they also see you?

Hallways, and I don't know if it applies in your case, are kind of like pinch zones, they restrict WHOEVER is using them a little, you or the others. Lights there might be a problem, depending on where located, you don't want to BE a silhouette but maybe have them be.

So no, it's my view (not quite worth 2 cents) that not having a light on your firearm isn't a bad thing, it's all about preference (yours) and a given situation.

On the other hand, if you could find a light that wouldn't be in the way on your defense tool, you'd still have the option of using it. Like the fire extinguisher, better to have it and not need it,,,,,,,,,,,,

An intruder would not be able to see me. At least not very easily. My bedroom is dark. I would be stationary. I would not seek an intruder. Where I would be looking has lights. Hopefully that makes sense.