View Single Post

Old 06-24-2018, 07:11 PM

Liked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default I am Concerned about AR15 Home Defense

Hello,

Ok, everyone here have really helped me. Now to my next concern.

I will only use a AR15 for home defense, and I have been target practicing. I have red dot, I have quality flashlight mounted, its sight in for about 25 yards, i am good to go.

I have a serious questions regarding using my AR15 for home defense. I live in suburb area, in a brick home, just me and wife. Our neighbors home are nearby in about 5 yards away side by side and across the street.

I have my AR15 all setup with flashlight and red dot. I also have a SW M&P 9 mm with flashlight. I go to gun store to buy ammo, and the salesperson says "you know you can kill your neighbor if that AR15 bullet leave your house, and it will". I did not think of this and got really concerned.

I am scared that bullets will live my house and possible injury or kill my neighbor and get charged with murder. I really do no want that to happen.

1. Do you recommend AR15 for home defense? If no, is it because of too much penetration and hurt the neighbors?

2. What ammo do your recommend that will not penetrate and go to neighbor home and injury them?

Thank you kindly.

Last edited by goodoboy; 07-02-2018 at 01:19 AM.