View Single Post

Old 07-13-2018, 11:15 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,660 Times in 1,302 Posts

You'll end up with a box full of holsters that you've bought because there the next best thing ..

I wear IWB at about 4 and use a Garett Industries Single clip holster which I carry a Beretta PX-4 Sub Compact 13+1 ..

Pretty easy to carry with a t-shirt or light jacket covering below the waist line .. I'm retired so no dressing up any more .. A non gun logo t-shirt I find works very well because everyone is trying to read the logo across top of the shirt across one chest ..

Even in shorts as long as a sturdy belt is used my carry is invisible to all but the most observant .. During a class I took where 2 police officers were there neither realized I was carrying till told .. one asked what I was carrying and then to see how I was carrying when told I was carrying a Sig P229 Legion that day .. not a compact ..
So it can be done very easily .. If new to CC most are very sub conscious of the fact they have a gun on the waist .. while most people are too wrapped up with what hey are doing to even notice even if printing accidently ..

In Illinois our law states concealed or partially concealed but NO open carry .. so if you accidently show your weapon for any reason for a few seconds your not in violation of printing .. ..