View Single Post

Old 07-22-2018, 12:01 PM

Liked 2,206 Times in 788 Posts

Was the shooter handicapped or just looking for an argument with a woman and her three small kids? Taking 3 small children anywhere handicaps you.

The woman lied about no other spaces available. So why didn’t the shooter take one of those spots and shut up? I would be very unhappy if under these circumstances some guy was yelling at my wife/whatever and our 3 small kids.

Too bad the victim cut the guy a break and only shoved him away from harassing his family. These vermin bullies love yelling at women. The victim could have knocked him out cold. I might have. And he would have had a boot in his face before his gun pointed at me.

I was recently on the receiving end of a road rage while slumped in the front seat while my 18 year old daughter drove. The guy blocked her in and started yelling. I jumped out of the car, I am a very formidable looking guy. When he saw me and listened to me call him all kinds of cowardly names his wife jumped out of the car and apologized profusely.

Yes my Glock 29 was IWB at 3:00 and ready if he motioned towards a weapon. My gun was concealed.

Menace a guys family - expect bad things to happen.