View Single Post

Old 07-25-2018, 12:02 AM

Liked 1,426 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by les.b View Post
Well, I just took a look...and I can't tell. I'm on my iPad, and most of them look like they have the milled circles where the police markings were removed, but on a couple, I couldn't tell. Sure looks like a deal at $149.99!!, though. I'm still waiting on my $199.99 version, and will let everyone know what shape its in when it gets here.

Best Regards, Les
If you look over the last 2 or so, the slides look untouched.

Looks like a football divot milled into the frame, though.

Les, is this your first BM? If so, let me tell you, you're in for a surprise when you pick it up. They are smaller, but very solid. It might be heavier than my CZ 75... it's certainly more massive considering the size. It's not the modern perception of what a carry compact is, for sure. But mine, at least, seems to ooze "quality"; solid and heavy, nice bright steel followers in the mags, everything seems slick and smooth.

I do have to press in the mag release to insert one, otherwise it seems to hang up on the catch.

The magazine safety is easy to remove (mine already was), it's under the right hand grip. I'm certain there are videos.

Like I said, it isn't light to carry, but that weight does a great deal in controlling the firing. You barely notice the recoil, considering it's got a short barrel.

I look forward to hearing about yours, hope you get a nice one.
The Following User Likes This Post: