View Single Post

Old 07-29-2018, 06:52 PM

Liked 11,368 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt_saa View Post
Congratulations on the new addition.

It looks great. It is always nice when you can get the complete package with the box and original paperwork included.

I am a BIG fan of the 10MM Auto cartridge myself. I only have two 1911s chambered for it, A stainless Colt Delta Gold Cup that I purchased just about 20 years ago

Then there is the 6" long slide that I built a few summers ago

Then you mention the 610s, I got to love them to. The 6 1/2" is my favorite

I do not know if you are a hand loader or not.

I have opened up the chambers on my 610s so that they can accommodate the 10MM Magnum cartridge. The 10MM Magnum produces about 200-400 FPS of additional velocity depending on the load. I would highly doubt that you can find factory 10MM Magnum ammunition over in Europe.

Is it possible for a citizen in Switzerland to have a revolver imported?

Or must you seek out what the various distributors and dealers have already brought into the country?

Would love a Delta Gold Cup, but I’m not sure they were even imported here, never saw one. Hard enough to find a 610, I’m still on the hunt for one.

I do reload when time permits. And my RCBS 4X4 is showing signs of weakness, mind you I amortised it a long time ago.

I imported a CZ 75 privately from chile 23 years ago, but I would imagine it’s a lot harder now, with all the restrictions linked to terrorism and ITAR.

I didn’t even know about the 10 mm Magnum, that’s gotta be crazy.