View Single Post

Old 08-13-2018, 01:47 PM

Liked 527 Times in 249 Posts

Go ahead and send it back again. I probably would. They need to get it closer than that. They will usually make good on things like that. It just a pain and I know a disappointment. I have a 329 pd I sent back a couple of times but it is great now. I tell you though, do not expect perfection from any of the makers. I think we enthusiastist scrutinize way more than even the above average consumer and things like your uneven bc gap do not even get noticed by most. I bet it is common with most swing out cylinder type revolvers due to tolerance stack in the many moving parts. Less common in single actions I bet.i know you can often get a feeler gauge to start through a gap but it will not pass all the way through or you feel a tighter spot. That tells you they have to be uneven. Just because you squeeze a gauge through does not mean it is even as it can have high or low spots and we are only talking a few thousandths.you would have to have some super narrow gauges to tell that.I am not going to check mine as it would just be one more thing for me to worry about��.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: