View Single Post

Old 08-15-2018, 08:53 AM

Liked 2,220 Times in 1,031 Posts

Dad was a cop and sometimes people he knew would have a run in with the law and ask his advice of what to do. This one guy came by the house it seems he was driving while drinking and got stopped then tried to fight with tne officer.He had two big bruises one on each side of his head .He wanted to know about sueing the officer .Dad said well what happened he admitted he was trying to fight he said this young punk took this little leather thing right quick and knocked me slap down with it and handcuffed me and threw me in tne back seat .Dad said well that explains on side of ya head busted what happened to the other side .He said well that's what I'm going to sue him about . He said I finally got straightened up a little and I told him he was lucky he caught me off guard but if I wasn't hand cuffed I bet he couldn't do that again .The young officer pulled over drug him out if the car unhad cuffed and said ok are ya ready the fella said he replied yea I'm ready he said that crazy SO and So snatched that thig out and back slapped me on this side knocking me down again then handcuffed me and took me to jail. Dad said instead of sueing him what you should do is see if he might hire you .The fella said hire me for what .Dad said to use as hid training dummy . The guy left never came back .True story.

Last edited by S&WsRsweet; 08-15-2018 at 08:55 AM.
The Following 11 Users Like Post: