Old 08-17-2018, 03:51 AM
US Veteran

Liked 7,914 Times in 2,848 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

At work M&P40
Not at work M&P9
At home M&P9C
I think it's interesting to go back and look at some of these old posts and see how things change.

Within 6 months of posting the above I returned the gun on top to my previous employer and got a new job and I sold the gun on the bottom and bought a Glock 19.

I decided to trade in the 9C for a Glock 19 because the Glock 19 even though slightly bigger is a less bulky gun with a higher standard capacity.

Less than a year after buying the Glock 19 I decided to pick up a Glock 26.

I went with the 19 and the 26 for the same reason that I chose the FS9 and the 9c, compatibility of magazines and the similarity between the pistols. The Glock does have the advantage of having much cheaper magazines and much wider aftermarket support though.

Between the two Glocks there's no question that I carry the 26 more often than the 19. The 26 is what I carry at home and I'm there really more than any place else I go. If I'm leaving home I carry the Glock 19. If I'm carrying the 19 I have to reloads if I'm carrying the 26 I have one reload and I use Magpul 12 round magazines for the 26

Last edited by Smoke; 08-17-2018 at 03:53 AM.