Thread: M&p 10 problem
View Single Post

Old 08-21-2018, 01:08 PM

Liked 14 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeledge View Post
Check out 308ar.com. lots of info
Not seeing anything on there’s for my problem, very little about M&p 10 or S&w for that matter. I guess, at this point, I’m not expecting any fixes or guesses as to what the problem is, info as to whether or not the brass shavings in the pics I posted are normal for a 308 rifle or not... so far out of everyone I’ve told about this problem, I’d say 35% say send it to S&w and 65% say to put 100 rounds through it and see what happens after that. I had two people that both had the same issue give me advice and one told me to put 1000 rounds through it because when he did he stopped having the problem and could use whatever ammo he wanted, though he didn’t really address the brass shavings... the other owner said he out 200 disappointing rounds through it, sent it to S&w and it worked fine when he got it back... still didn’t address the brass shavings. I know there are people here who know about this stuff someone PLEASE help. I’m sure you all know what it’s like to have a Worthless Gun laying around. It SUCKS... please help.
The Following User Likes This Post: