View Single Post

Old 08-21-2018, 04:47 PM

Liked 340 Times in 181 Posts

I called both foxtrot comcealmwnt, and concealment express.

Here are the answers I got related to 2.0 9c 3.6”

Foxtrot does indeed have an IWB specifically for the 3.6”. Have to Specifically talk to seller as the 3.6” one is not YET on their website but it is available. It will work for either manual safety or nonmanual safety versions. Key note if it is important to you. Foxtrot model is NOT a tuckable version.

concealment express stated they are anout 2 to 4 weeks out as of today to have a dedicated 3.6” holster version a available. However their tuckable model for the compact will work with all models. As their design has the barrel/slide extend out the bottom of their tuckable versions. So the 4” and 4.25” will stick out a fsir amount. But the 3.6” will only extend out the bottom a small amount if at all. Concealment express nontuckable have a sweat shield, while their tuckable versions do not. If that is important feature for you.

What I want isn’t yet made. I want a tuckable that has a full sweat shield. Not sure how long I want to wait for that option.

BTW: both of the holsters above from either firm are “only” $35

I have a nontuckable concealment express IWB for my shield and I like it alot. I really would like a tuckable version though. Especially one with a full sweat shield.