View Single Post

Old 08-23-2018, 10:08 AM
US Veteran

Liked 454 Times in 224 Posts
Default M&P 380 EZ stovepipe cure

I would definitely try different brands of ammo that is comfortable with your gun. Most of the firearm manuals suggest using different brands of ammo for your gun to see which one would run smoothly. Another method is taking the spring out of the magazine and give it an attitude adjustment, that is stretching the spring, and reinserting back into the mag. This will keep the rounds tight and close together when the last round exits the mag and into the chamber. Also, you may want to look into the Springfield XDE 9mm with the exposed hammer. It is very light and with a three inch barrel conceals nicely. The slide is very easy to rack and chamber a round. That is my EDC and the gun has never failed me at the range. Just another avenue to pursue for other firearms on the market. Also, because someone recommends a gun doesn't mean it is for you. The gun needs to fit your hand just as a pair of shoes fits your feet. I recommend trying several guns that are available at Firearm dealer with a range to check fit and ease of the firearm. Sometimes, It may take up to 200 rounds to finally break in a gun. Just a few things to think about when looking for a gun.

Nick