View Single Post

Old 08-23-2018, 01:21 PM
US Veteran

Liked 13,394 Times in 4,629 Posts

So many statistics, so little time......kind of a big yawn, who cares, carry the gun that you can use well, etc. I actually have been known to occasionally carry a .22 caliber pistol like a Walther PPK/S .22 or a Walther P-22 and I never felt like it wasn't going to keep my sorry behind out of danger. They are reliable and NO MISCREANT likes getting shot by any caliber! Period.

For nearly 20 years I carried a Beretta 950-BS in .25 ACP. I never worried about that one, either.
Quote:
Israeli Mossad /Military also use of suppressed .22 Ruger 10/22 rifles and MK pistols in assassinations come to mind
Let us note that the Mossad used the Beretta Model 70 pistols for their up close and personal assassinations and I assure you that Beretta Model 70s, even as outdated as they are, are still in the hands of the IDF. Whether they use them just for practice or for tourists I can't say but I watched them use them and used one myself when presented with the opportunity in 2015 so I guess someone in the IDF still likes them for something.

And I still like mine and have carried it a time or two as well, now that I think about it.
The Following User Likes This Post: