View Single Post

Old 09-17-2018, 02:20 PM

Liked 22,801 Times in 5,888 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower View Post
Awesome collection & story! And I think I shoot a lot of 357Sig! You've got me beat!
Thanks flamethrower

Those 4 are just the tip of the iceberg.

I guess since this is the Smith and Wesson Forum, I should have posted S&Ws

S&W's 1st entry into 357SIG was the 357SIGMA

It is with their next pistol that S&W shines. The M&P is offered in both a fullsize and a compact.

The MP357c compact pistol is nice since it can take the larger mags as a reload. It is great when your duty side arm and your ankle gun can use the same magazines. I keep a few mags with the after market X-Grip spacer in place just for comfort during range sessions

While it never would have been brought to market at the time since the 357SIG was competing against the 40S&W cartridge for the LEO marketshare, I do love the one Performance Center Shorty 357 that was built

One reason that I go through so much ammunition is the Bad Boy of 357SIG, my MP5

This can put 30 rounds of 357SIG ammunition on target in 2 seconds This has had LOTS of the Speer 357SIG Frangible ammunition put through it on the various ranges over the years

Sorry about the video, I had not realized someone moved my camera

Bottom line?
This is a cartridge that will be with us forever, just like the 45LC and 38 Special have already been around for more than 100 years

So keep throwing those tips on where to locate affordable ammunition
The Following 3 Users Like Post: