Thread: Sig P365
View Single Post

Old 09-17-2018, 08:09 PM
US Veteran

Liked 815 Times in 350 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Richard View Post
I had seen these little compact 9mm's a couple months ago, and found they were in short supply. I had my LGS put my name on the "want" list, and last Friday I got the call they got a few in. I took a look at it and decided I still liked it, just the right size and really fit my hand, 10 round mag with a 12 round available. I was thinking, 10 rounds trumps 6 rounds.

Picked up this morning and brought home for a good cleaning (lots of excess oil). It had been test fired for sure. Then took to the range and proceeded to put about 100 rounds through it. I ran Win White box, my Hornady 147 gr XTP loads, Bayou 147 gr coated, Bayou 124 gr coated, and my Precision Delta 124 gr JHP's. All were 100% functional, and from a 12 yard rest all shot and grouped close to the POA. The 147's shot just a maybe an inch low, the 115's and the 124's all shot to the same POI.

I think I'm going to like this little gun. It is no bigger than a J Frame and almost as small as my LCP2.

One of the targets from 12 yards, using different loads with each magazine. Target is the FBI Qual target.

Did you examine the primers for drag marks?