View Single Post

Old 09-20-2018, 06:11 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've been dealing with this since april... I don't have enough time to tell you how bad this is.... You should know I'm from Springfield,MA so I've heard about it for years, I know many S&W employees and see more smiths at the range than any other brand... S&W has been financialized and the ppl running the company are preying upon the brand's loyal followers. The fat cats know they are pushing defective dangerous guns, and they know the brand will be put out of business by doing so, but the numbers are worth it... If you don't stand up and hold S&W accountable, that brand and possibly USA manufacturing will fall victim to a couple evil greedy ppl... You should know it was a couple S&W employees that encourages me to go this route. I know the lawyers or authorities or courts are the real winners in situations like this but it might do something, and I'm not a sucker, if I get ripped off or deceived In gonna take action

in MASS it's hard enough to do everything right without having to worry about being taken advantage of by a giant corporation. I believe in USA manufacturing and the fat cats that bought S&W are counting on that to make extreme profits quickly, at my expense. My brand new USA made revolver "could" have hurt somebody standing behind me, and I "might" have had to dig a piece of jacket out of his face, and I "might" have had to convince him not to go to the hospital, and I "might" have trouble sleeping now... Can you understand why it "might" be infuriating to be in possession of a defective firearm?

Last edited by Tom S.; 09-20-2018 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Political commentary removed