View Single Post

Old 09-24-2018, 09:32 AM
Banned

Liked 4,324 Times in 1,793 Posts

I sort've expected people not to think I was retarded. Just the same as I sort've expected everyone to read my post and go, "Oh hey, he's talking about why he doesn't carry a .380, he's not telling me I'm dumb for carrying one." I advance that argument because I don't think I'm really that abnormal a shooter: not really mind-blowingly great, but I shoot a lot and I don't suck at it. Hence, maybe stuff that applies to me applies to a pretty decent-sized cross-section of shooters.

There's still stuff that I think is just plainly a sub-par choice--for instance, I don't get the whole thing some folks have with the Colt Pocket Hammerless. But whatever, bullets still come out the little hole at the end, which fulfills the basic requirements.

And there's stuff I think is just retarded, which I'll happily call out as such...

I don't think I'm alone on the above, either. I couldn't remember what that dumpster fire was called, so I Google'd "Glock stupid", and found that picture.

I also liked how Chris--how the hell does he keep a straight face through all this?--started whapping on "hitpoints", a tool I've been using to make fun of CCW gamers for years.