View Single Post

Old 10-07-2018, 12:23 PM

Liked 3,447 Times in 937 Posts

I am a gun enthusiast. I especially love handguns and love to shoot quality revolvers with my collecting efforts mostly spent on the older Korth revolvers and fine American, Swiss and German firearms. I used to shoot competitively for a long time but have lost interest in competition, albeit not in shooting competitively. I just have my standards and expectations of what a gun should deliver in my hands. I reload, cast my own bullets, work on my own guns and shoot everything I own, from the $150 gun to the $6,000 firearm.

When it comes to self defense guns my handgun of choice is a Glock and I lived in the Third World where I had to use the gun for self defense repeatedly and successfully. I am glad to live in a friendly and safe neighborhood but still carry a Glock.

With just a little work and minimal investment Glocks can shoot excellent groups, too. Provided the operator has what it takes.

Enclosed is a photo of a G17 that my sons had given me a LWD ported barrel for and I shot it with WWB ammo. It grouped a little to the left and I compensated for that in the last shots. I have corrected the rear sights for the new barrel by now.

The Following 4 Users Like Post: