View Single Post

Old 10-08-2018, 06:11 PM

Liked 3,903 Times in 1,519 Posts

Based on the OP's price point, KaBar makes a very good pocket knife with a locking blade made of very decent steel and with a pocket clip for reversable tip up carry. The knife is slim in width, feels pretty good in my hands, and opens very easily with the thumb hole in the blade. Mine have been pretty much indestructable. It is not an assisted opening knife but mine have never opened until I opened them. For the price, I find this knife to be the very best bargain in an everyday carry knife and that it has great utility. The blade is sharp and easily sharpened and it holds it's sharp edge very well.

I have several at the price point and while I hate to lose any knife anytime, if that should happen, it's not the end of the world. Search Amazon for "KA4065-BRK Dozier Precision Hunter" and read about it and see what it looks like. Most would guess that you can't buy much knife for the money asked for it. That, in my opinion, would be wrong. I have given several of these as gifts to folks who carry knives a lot and to those who do not have one. All have liked them. My wife carries one in her hip pocket (mostly) and she uses it very often, much to the surprise of her friends. She won't be without it willingly. I carry one of them often, and have one in each of my vehicles at all times. You never know when you are going to need a knife, and this one has never failed to do what I need with a knife. Just a suggestion, FWIW.