View Single Post

Old 10-10-2018, 09:33 PM

Liked 626 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
By teaching her "proper stance, sight picture, trigger control" and achieving accuracy at 15 yards as being important considerations, he essentially guided her into selecting a weapon that seemed to be the best choice because of the parameters he set forth. I imagine he also recommended the need for relatively frequent range visits. Being untrained and uneducated, she has no foundation on which to base an informed decision by herself and is not likely going to consider or even understand the proper context of how the gun will likely actually be used in a self-defense scenario. She simply picked the best gun for range shooting.
So..... Exactly how/what was the OP supposed to do to familiarize this lady with a gun she was comfortable with?? I mean,, you've picked apart everything he has done as wrong but offered NO solutions to what you consider as problems??

And don't even say the first mistake was the caliber she chose.. Don't EVEN go there!! A .22LR CCI MiniMag is more than enough if the shooter unloads a full mag or cylinder, IF they hit center mass!!

So... Enlighten me... I'm all Eye's.... But Please.. No long Bloviations that don't really say anything. You've done enough of that....