View Single Post

Old 01-27-2019, 09:06 PM

Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts

Here is my 15-22 dissiptor mod. It's a work in progress as I need to add a 2inch extention to the OEM gen 1 quad rail to bring it to rifle length, I will post separate how to when it's done. Free floated the quad raiil handguard by removing the plastic factory end cap. The front sight is a YHM 9394 clamp on gas block with flip up sight and bayonet lug. Sight radius is 19 3/4 inches. Mounted the sight 2 1/4 inches forward of the front of the quad rail or 12 inches from the front of the reciever. The buttstock is a Archangel AA125 from my Springfield M1A CQB stock. The charging handle is an aluminum Tacticool22 with Simple Weapons Solutions ambi latch. She wears a Magpul RSA MAG502 single point sling mount just forward of the rear sight. Plan to drill out the rivet and remove the front sliing swivel one of these days. Reversed the safety lever to southpaw, may add a ambi lever in the future as my 13 year old grandson shoots right handed.

I am liking the dissipator configuration so much, that I am considering converting my Delton 5.56 16 inch heavy barrel midlength upper as well.

Smiling Bob

Last edited by Smiling Bob Masterson; 01-28-2019 at 12:41 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: