View Single Post

Old 04-16-2019, 03:32 PM

Liked 1,384 Times in 582 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredj338 View Post
Ok devils advocate. If you are so sure you do not need a firearm for self defense, then why carry something so totally inadequate at all? Just in case? You stated yourself you would have been over powered, so what good is the little gun in your pocket, other than to feel good? The true 2 shot derringer is even worse. Two slow shots, then you have a really poor club. So I am back to a folding fighter as a better too than any derringer.
I have the good sense to live in a great and safe neighborhood, in a good state - so I have options. Your "devil" is in the details; what makes you so sure that I would be stupid enough to let folks into the house who look like they might try to jump me? Good Lord - I understand the concept of Armchair Quarterback, but give me a break!! Actually, and this point continually flies over the head of so many commenters here - the best weapon we all have is that chunk of neurons between our ears. So, let me say this another way: I have the good sense to not put my self into any dangerous situation without having some recourse. I carry the little NAA often because it is small and inconspicuous - but I wouldn't take it to an assault on the Manson family compound ... Doh!!

Edited to add: Dock - where you be gettin' that holster? That's pretty slick!

Last edited by GeoJelly; 04-16-2019 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Menshun holster
The Following User Likes This Post: