View Single Post

Old 06-09-2019, 02:37 PM
US Veteran

Liked 34,180 Times in 5,340 Posts
Default A Sig for my birthday

I told my oldest about a Sig 320 at a local shop priced low ($399) though it was apparently new in the box. He likes Sigs and owns several, but not a 320. He has my old duty 220, so my only Sig now is a Tac Ops 1911 in the nightstand. This one had all the goodies, including the hang tag on the trigger guard and the spare mag still sealed in plastic.

Quite a few pro athletes from the various Denver teams live in our town. The shop said one of them likes to buy new guns, play with them, then trade them in on something else. I bought my son a 225 at a very low price thanks to this guy. The 320 was the same deal.

He never bought it, so I forgot about it until my little crew gave it to me for my birthday yesterday. I was floored.

Here it is - in Sigspeak it is a 320CA-357-BSS which translates to "P320, 357 Sig, 3.9in, Nitron, Blk, DAO, Siglite, M".

This is my first experience with the little bottlenecked round. I worked some shootings on the Navajo rez where NMSP blasted some guys, and the round seemed to work like Thor's Hammer. So I'm optimistic.

I love the sights. The night sights are the brightest I've ever seen.

I'll give a try at the range on Tuesday.