View Single Post

Old 09-02-2019, 10:22 AM
SWCA Member

Liked 9,973 Times in 3,665 Posts

I was drawn to this section and this thread not because I know anything about these rifles nor muzzle brakes (with one exception), but because I'm familiar with the folks at Southern Precision Tooling who did some gunsmithing for me----and did it perfectly---and quickly------never mind they're virtually impossible to find without GPS stuff. Along the way I came to learn about the HU-DU muzzle brake---their baby. I learned about its conception, birth, and upbringing----and most of all that it works. It works beyond my wildest imagination----watch their videos.

So anyhow, now that I was drawn here my teeth started to hurt---an affliction of mine usually caused by a display of what I deem to be injurious behavior. As is often the case I found someone seemingly focused on price rather than quality----and function-----little stuff like that.

Me-----I focus on function. Is this thing I want to buy going to do what I want done? Is it going to do it better than any other thing like it? Now---if the price of the best there is leaves me gasping for air, then maybe it's time to fall back and regroup. On the other hand maybe it's time to damn the torpedoes, and go full speed ahead!!

Ralph Tremaine
The Following User Likes This Post: