View Single Post

Old 02-23-2020, 09:38 AM

Liked 2,823 Times in 662 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrefrig View Post
I do believe, or hope I should say, that the .327 Fed Mag catches on more than it has. My recent acquisition of the 6" GP-100 in stainless with rubber Hogues is far from winning any beauty contest, but it is a blast to shoot. Literally! It has plenty of power and barely jumps when I shoot it with the 100 gr. bullet. I've not shot the H & R Magnum yet, but the .32 long feels like a .22 LR from my S&W Masterpiece. I don't know the model no. but I'd bet S&W's revolver was nicer looking. I've handled a couple of the lighter Rugers in this caliber but I'd like to shoot one before purchase. That LCR in the OP's pic looks like a nice carry piece. Sixgun100, how does that feel to shoot compared to your other two? I really like the looks of your blued Single 7.
I shot the LCR a couple of days ago with Federal 85 grain SP. Recoil was similar to the LCR in .38 Special, but you gain the extra round and more effectiveness in the .327 Federal. The Single Sevens shoot easier due to their size and design. Once I get the Henry Carbine, my .327 Federal Magnum set will be complete!
The Following 2 Users Like Post: