View Single Post

Old 02-24-2020, 02:12 AM
Banned

Liked 856 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike, SC Hunter View Post
I have a 3' and a 4". However lost interest when I saw the hammer ground off on yours.
My gun is custom modified for high grasp double action shooting. That is why it has the full trigger and action job consisting of the Apex Evolution IV parts kit and a level IV ICORE action work. If the hammer had not been changed out for a hammer-less model you cannot use the high grasp to control the revolver better in rapid fire as the back of a normal hammer will hit your hand. It is all in what you plan to use the revolver for.

Originally designed as a semi-drop in replacement for Performance Center revolvers, the Apex Evolution IV N-Frame Hammer is redesigned using the same pinned sear and stirrup found on the Performance Center hammer. Additionally, the Apex Evolution IV Hammer replaces MIM components found in Smith & Wesson non-Performance Center revolvers and Performance Center revolvers made after January 2012. Manufactured from heat treated 17-4 Ph stainless steel, the hammer is wire EDM and CNC machined then surface ground to ensure consistent performance.

Check out Apex Tactical - Details.

Last edited by YkcorCal; 02-24-2020 at 02:28 AM.