View Single Post

Old 03-27-2020, 01:11 PM

Liked 858 Times in 295 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddio202 View Post
I think the reason you are not getting much response is because #1 they are pretty rare pieces of cardboard and #2 when guys hear somebody is going to make something as a reproduction they instantly think the person may have bad intentions of trying to sell and pass off as the real deal. I been waiting to see a 22/32 pre warbox picture too. I searched the internet and looks like they are just the same maroon pre war box M&P's came in but the label on end says 22/32. I will try to post a screenshot of images I found online. Trying to help you out here hope it works. The first picture may be a case with the top that opens like a hinge with the cloth seam the other looks just like a 2 piece maroon pre war box.
Seriously, I would never have thought that would be the reaction. You guys really want to police a person's ability to make a copy of something for himself? How about photocopies of S&W documents, just in case I want to sell them as actual documents? Should I get rid of my photocopier?

In any case, thanks for your help.

Edited to add: I bet this thread gets some responses now. In any case I'm unsubscribing from this thread, so if anyone wants to give me a virtual beating for my response, you can do it among yourselves.

Last edited by runscott; 03-27-2020 at 01:13 PM.