View Single Post

Old 06-14-2020, 12:43 PM

Liked 17,081 Times in 4,428 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger17 View Post
Only my opinion but if considering a std Shield model, I found those mags tougher to load vs my full size MP. Same for racking, i can still handle the full size with my hand issues but not my Shield.
I did pick up an EZ in 9mm and the racking is just fine. And those mags are easy like loading my 22lr mags. So definitely a big difference between various Shield models.
Sorry- I should have been more specific; I was thinking of the EZ model for sure. She won't know until she's had a chance to handle one, along with whatever other options may be on the table.

I see Skagit Arms in Burlington WA is a S&W dealer and that's just a short drive down I-5 from Bellingham. She's a mad keen gardener as well, and Christianson's Nursey is in Mt. Vernon so it might make for a day trip I'd be more than happy to go with her but the COVID-19 thing is working against us as I live north of 49 in British Columbia so she can't even get up here to handle the guns I have and get a little no-pressure introduction to the "evil" things.