View Single Post

Old 06-21-2020, 10:52 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 15,608 Times in 3,111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestert357 View Post
Just in case you missed it in the thread I did on the guns, I had the William Brown Holster Company in Tombstone, Arizona make a new two gun holster rig for my 4.5” matched RMs. Bill Brown has been creating fine handmade and hand carved leather holsters for nearly 35 years using the same tools and same late 1800’s sewing machines to produce gun leather that his ancestors used. The new rig which I just received is brown in color, carved in an oak leaf and acorn pattern, lined, laced in black, and with a western style engraved 4 piece sterling silver and gold buckle set. To complement the rig I had some .357 Magnum cartridges loaded using lead bullets and nickel plated shells similar to the original 1935 style Winchester cartridges. Below is the finished product.

I saw that in your thread. It is some rig. How much does it weigh?

There is a SD Myres rig floating around here that is very similar (not as many cartridge loops).....and it is equally stunning.

You sir, are a lucky man. I'm not sure what to cook for someone wearing that rig....chateau briand? something more than the de riguer BBQ that is for certain.

(pardon my poor effort at spelling.....I went to Texas schools )