View Single Post

Old 07-12-2020, 10:12 PM

Liked 164 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh20crazy View Post
I put a CMC drop in 2.5lbs. Competition trigger in mine. It cost more than others posted here, but I like it. It is much better than stock.

Be sure to put blue loc-tite on the screws or you'll shoot them lose. If you do lose them, CMC will send you another set of pins and screws. Ask me how I know. Lol
Trigger pull weight is all a matter of personal preference. I personally don't care for the extremely light pull weight. Opting instead for a two stage trigger, that gives the illusion of light pull weight. In both cases, the light pull, as well as the two stage. The shot groups tightened up noticeably.

But you mentioned the pins. So I thought I would mention, that I've installed the KNS anti walk pins, on both my 15/22s. They're meant to prevent the pins from walking out. But I've never had that problem.

Instead, I find them extremely useful for a trigger finger rest. They fall in exactly the right place, and angle to comfortably index my trigger finger. Keeping it out of the trigger guard unless you're ready to pull the trigger is essential. And these just make it that much easier, by giving tactile feedback. Just one of those happy accidental consequences. I put them on my rifle, along with the first new trigger. I immediately thought wow, I like this. So I added them to the other rifle.
The Following User Likes This Post: