View Single Post

Old 07-13-2020, 04:48 AM

Liked 185 Times in 95 Posts

Then get a P250 compact or sub compact. It is a DA only, hammer fired P320. All the grips and barrels of the P320 work with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJUNLAWYER View Post
By that I mean a striker fired pistol who's striker is completely at rest before a pull on the trigger compresses the striker and spring and then releases it to fire. This is the reason I went with the M&P380 over the Ruger offerings, why my M&P9 1.0 has a manual safety and why I will not carry my Shield.45 . It is why I am so on the fence about buying a P365 even with the manual safety. I know me and my ingrained habits over these past 64 yeas 8 months and 13 days on this planet. I grew up around people who pocket carried J frames and dick specials without holsters and that is how I carry them. That is also how I carry my M&P380. To me a holster is something you put a gun it to carry on a belt or waist concealed or not. That is me and I can take the ridicule...but to get back to my original question is there anywhere out there a true double action striker fired weapon for pocket carry????
What I would REALLY want is a hammer fired P365
The Following 3 Users Like Post: