View Single Post

Old 07-22-2020, 09:48 PM

Liked 862 Times in 379 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMur View Post
I’ve been loaded up and ready for a while now. Even tried to shoot at my favorite range. I already posted that nightmare. The few ranges that are open( Due to this Virus not because of California!!!!). They limit the time you can shoot after waiting in line!!! Sorry, I can’t do that!! I like to make a full day of shooting. Normally shooting both rifle and pistol. Having the line Stare at you doesn’t appeal to me!
Plus we are in fire season here in California so you can’t legally shoot on BLM land until the season is declared over! Which now goes into December! So I guess we are just going to have to wait til things get better. Or Phil gets his stuff loaded up?

Murph

Oye!

Friend of mine has an old 20 Acre Ranch near by, right outside of Town a little ways, and it has an old, decommissioned Railroad Way which in the terrain, makes a nice Embankment as Back-Stop in the low areas...

So, I finally have a place to Shoot anyway..! And it is nice...basically Wilderness other than for the 1880s RR Bed...dense with Trees and Scrub...

Otherwise, no Clubs or outdoor Ranges anywhere near here.

There is a nice indoor Range a half hours Drive from here, but, I am sure they do not want Black Powder going on, so...