View Single Post

Old 07-26-2020, 05:01 PM

Liked 9,314 Times in 3,723 Posts

They were idiots. I dislike them. They had horrible tactics, and even my barely firearm familiar wife was able to raise valid criticisms of their gun handling. It was abysmal. Do that garbage as a recruit on the range and you would be unemployed RFN.

I stay in my house, behind my fence. These two should have armed up and stayed inside, and called the cops. Going back outside with no duty to act (like a cop has, at least until the moonbats end policing) was well into or past stupid. I still probably would not charge them, but they need an epic dressing down (one that would make Ermey cringe) from their attorney and would likely get one from us too (in the presence of counsel of course as required by RPC 4.3, as they are represented).

The "protestors", as they are usually labeled by the ignorant (just as in Minneapolis, NYC, Portland, Chicago, and Seattle, they are mostly rioters if one is generous, and some border on insurrectionists) were wrong; do what they did in my community and they would be charged with burglary. They need to do time, and a lot of it. There is no defense for their conduct, especially when one considers that the entire story that triggered this was knowingly fabricated - read the transcripts of the body cams. The actions of the prosecutors in St. Louis are not ethical or smart. For good measure, it has been reported (not heavily, but at least in the local news sources in the area) that at the direction of one of the prosecutors, the crime lab repaired the non-functional pistol and reported it as working. That is likely a felony (would be here) and certainly a disbarment offense. He is not of my tribe.

There is more than enough excremental action here by all concerned, and not a single person smells any better than the others.