View Single Post

Old 08-12-2020, 04:35 PM

Liked 299 Times in 134 Posts
Default 3.6" Mullet M&P9 M2.0 Subcompact

Here's my M&P9 M2.0 Subcompact 3.6" in its mullet configuration (17+1). I personally prefer the 17+1 over my 15+1, but it depends on what I'm wearing. I'm sporting an orange square Ameriglo front sight that I paired with an Ameriglo blacked out serrated/ledged rear sight with a square notch which makes for a very simple/clean HD picture. Although I'd like to get an Apex trigger in her to refine the reach and reset, it isn't necessary as I can pull this trigger as accurately as guns I have that are more than twice as much.

Depending on what I am doing, I normally carry it OWB at the 9 or 3 o'clock position in its flush 12+1 configuration (which is shorter than a Glock 26 loaded with a +2 baseplate or even the shorter Magpul 12+1 magazines). It's really an impressive option after having been a huge fan of the G26 for many years and through three generations of Glocks. I like shooting with two fingers just fine, but I admit, I enjoy shooting my M&P subcompact and compacts better with a full-size mag at the range (which I suppose makes sense). I do find that the larger grip sleeve on my sample fits better than the compact (15+1) sleeve. I have those mags as well, but I prefer this configuration when I'm shooting it a lot. I almost forget it's using a sleeve, but I never forget that shooting the compact magazines.

Sorry about the graininess. I thought it was better than this.

M&P picture thread.-img_3453-jpg

This Mitch Rosen UPL-EXP is a "high riding" holster for a Glock G26, but it works well with the M&P at 9 o'clock. Interestingly enough, I like this holster better than some of the ones made specifically for this pistol like the DeSantis below because I can get a better grip.
M&P picture thread.-img_2968-jpg

This is a DeSantis something or another. It's a do-all M&P holster, so it's better for 15+1 and 17+1 magazines in my opinion because of the more aggressive cant. I wear it at 3 o'clock depending on what I'm doing (I'm an ambi shooter).
M&P picture thread.-img_2969-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3453.jpg (65.1 KB, 1222 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2968.jpg (116.3 KB, 1218 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2969.jpg (124.8 KB, 1223 views)

Last edited by Sheepdogged; 08-12-2020 at 05:05 PM.
The Following 8 Users Like Post: